Tuesday 28 March 2017

Excellence blog post 3

Excellence blog post 3

28.3.17
Today I had Band practice, when I arrived at band I started to tune my guitar. After this Mr Rule and us started to play through the song, we had to be careful that we didn't sped it up. Something that Mr Rule said we have to work on is when we hit a note to make that strum louder. We practiced doing this and Mr Rule said it was sounding good. While we were doing this I was trying to learn the cords of by heart. Mr Rule said that he was going to play the piano for us so we could find the beat. Before I new it band practice was over and we had to go back to class, while I was going back to class I was thinking about band practice and thinking that I should keep on trying to learn the cords of by heart. The care value I showed has Excellence because I was trying to learn the cords of by heart.  I also showed the leadership trait of  goal focused because I was focused to learn the cords of by heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment