Thursday 9 March 2017

A11 Home Learning challenge Merit Evidence




 A11 Home Learning challenge Merit Evidence 

9.3.17
last week I had to wake up a 6:30 because I had a bike race on. I didn't know what I was getting myself into because I had never done it before. When I got to Mt Summers I found Amber, the first thing I did was get registered I was doing the 20km bike. A few minutes after I got registered the race started. It was quite a long       bike ride, when I had finished the race and the last person had       finished we all got told what are score was and what the time we did it in was. The race I was in was under 18 girls and in that category I came third, my time was 1 hour and 20 minutes and the fast's time in my race was 1 hour and 7 minutes. On the way back I was very proud of the way I showed Active thinking by problem solving when I felt like giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment