Wednesday 15 March 2017

A6 Home Learning Challenge Excellence blog post evidence

A6 Home Learning Challenge Excellence 

15.3.17
Today after school I wanted to do a home learning challenge so I did this one. I didn't know how to work Garage band as this was my first time using it so I had to work out how. The first thing I did was choose which instrument to use, I decided to chose  Guitar because I play it. Then I had to work out what to do to make it play, I found out that you have to press the red button to recorded your song. After I had recorded it I went to "My Songs" and found that song. When I had finished this home learning challenge I thought that I showed active thinking because I had to problem solve and think creatively. I also showed the leadership trait of resilient's because I didn't give up when I felt like it. I also showed the leadership trait of resilient's because I didn't give up when I felt like it was to hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment