Tuesday 28 March 2017

Key Leadership role Excellence blog post 2

Key Leadership role Excellence blog post 2

24.3.17
Today I'm going to blog about choir, I am going to blog about choir because I couldn't do PALS yesterday.
Today I arrived at school early, at 8:45 I had to attended choir. When I got to choir the first thing I did was do the role. After this I went into the hall and started singing eye of the tiger for our warm up. Then we had a vote on what we would be singing at our school assembly, we all voted for Africa, we then started singing Africa. When we had finished the song Mr rule suggested that we add in some harmonies so we did, the harmonies we did were adding in all the boys on "da da da da ba" we went over it like that a couple of times then Mr Rule decided that at the end of the song we were all going to be doing the "da da da da ba' thing. after that choir was finished and while I was walking back to class I was thinking about how much I contributed. The care value that I showed was Respect because I listened to Mr Rule. I also showed the leadership trait of resilient's because I didn't give up when things got hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment