Wednesday 15 March 2017

Excellence Blog post 1

Excellence Blog post 1 

15.3.17
Yesterday Mr Rule called a meeting at lunch for the band to attend. The instruments in the band are Guitar, Piano,drums, violin and flute, my role in the band is playing the guitar. So yesterday at lunch Ashley and I went to Mr Rules classroom and tuned our guitars, then when all the people were there we started our session. Mr Rule said that he would like to choose the first song for the band so he chose "Hey Jude" A lot of us didn't know that song so Mr Rule played it for us. After we had done that Mr Rule gave us the cords to it and said we could have a go playing it. When we had all had a try playing it we broke it up so the violinists played the intro and then the guitars and so on. Once we had a go playing it as a group Mr Rule said that it would be to hard having us all at the same time so he split us up, this meant that the guitarists would have to have their session on Mondays at lunch. After our practice I thought that I showed lots of the community value because I was participating in school activity's and getting involved. I also showed the leadership trait of Active thinker because I didn't know the song but I tried to problem solve and learn the song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment