Thursday 9 March 2017

Key Leadership role Merit blog post 5

Key Leadership role Merit blog post 5

9.3.17
Today Riley and I had PALS. We were on Kauri this week and we didn't know what to play so we tried to think of a game, then Riley came up with the idea of french Cricket. We both got our vests on and went outside with the gear. When we got to the spot we were playing on I realized that I forgot the POZIS so I ran back inside and got them. The first thing we did was explain the rules to the people that were playing. After we told the rules and made sure everything was clear we started to play, some people in our game got a little carried away but we handled it, we handed out loads of POZIS. The game was going really good so Riley and I decided to keep it going.From then on it was good. After the game had finished Riley and I packed up, we put everything back where it was when we found it. Something that I would like to work on for next time is possibly having two games going at once because then one game won't be as crowded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment