Wednesday 22 March 2017

Excellence blog post 2

Excellence blog post 2 

22.3.17
Today I had Band practice. At lunch Ashley and I crabbed our guitars and walked to the hall. When we arrived at the hall We put our guitars on the stage then we went into the radio room and got a music stand. After we all had our music stands we started to tune our guitars, we then started to play Hey Jude. The first thing we did was practice with the keyboards starting and then the guitars. I asked Mr Rule to make the song a little faster and everyone agreed so we did. Mr Rule made us try lot's of different orders, the order that was most successful was the one when the Violin started on Hey and then everyone else joined on Jude. After our practice we all put are stands away and then we left. When I got back to class I thought about how we sounded as a group and I thought we sounded pretty good. The care value I showed was Respect because I didn't give up. I also showed the leadership trait of  goal focused because I was focused on practicing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment