Thursday 16 March 2017

Key Leadership role Excellence blog post 1

Key Leadership role Excellence blog post 1  

16.3.17
Today Riley was away so at the start of the day I asked Sadiyah to fill in she said yes. When it was time for Sadiyah and I to do PALS we went into the P.E shed and looked for some gear, we found some moon hoppers, skipping ropes and stilts. While we were walking over there we started getting people asking if they could play, we said yes. The idea of this game was that it would be a relay so moon hoppers went firs then stilts then skipping ropes. something that I think I did well was explaining the rules well because I faced the sun. After a little while we decided to chance the game and add some more rules in, we added numbers to the game. Then we started to pack up, we got all the gear back without any troubles. We delivered the gear back to the  P.E shed. After all of this I think that Sadiyah showed community by helping out others, I think that I showed active thinking by thinking "how can I get someone to fill in for Riley" and then acting on it. I also showed the leadership trait of resilient's because I didn't give up when I felt like it was to hard to get someone to fill in for Riley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment