Tuesday 28 March 2017

Key leadership role Excellence blog post 3

Key leadership role Excellence blog post 3 

28.3.17
Today I asked  Sadiyah If I could do it with her, she said yes. But then at lunch time we both had a sausage sizzle and a juice also I had band practice which was an issue. But then I said that I could do it for the first half and then go to band. When lunch time came we went and got our sausage sizzle then we went to get our juice, Ashley was holding a spot for me but Sadiyah had to go to the back of the line. The line was huge, While Sadiyah waited I went to band practice but by the time I came back the bell rung and Sadiyah had only just got her juice. So then we decided that we couldn't do PALS that day. Throughout all this drama I was thinking that I was handling it well even though I didn't get to do PALS I still tried. The care value I showed was Active thinking because I asked Sadiyah to help me, I also showed the leadership trait of Active thinker because I had to problem solve I asked someone to help me for PALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment