Wednesday 5 April 2017

Excellence blog post 4

Excellence blog post 4 

4.4.17
Today I had band practice, When lunch time came Ashley and I went over to the hall The first thing we did was go into the radio room to get the music stands. Then we put our stand out with chairs then we got our guitars out and started to tune our guitars, while we were tuning Mr Rule walked in. Then when everyone was ready Mr Rule told us that we could do two songs so we chose Hey Jude and Can't stop the feeling. Mr Rule gave us the Music for Can't stop the feeling, Ashley and I didn't know one of the cords so we looked at our cord chart and we found out what that cord was. Today I thought that I showed Active Thinking by problem solving when things got tough.  I also showed the leadership trait of resilient's because when I got stuck I didn't give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment