Wednesday 12 April 2017

E6 Home learning challenge excellence post 5

 E6 Home learning challenge excellence post 5

11.4.17
This afternoon I was talking to my mum and dad, I was telling them about this home learning challenge and they said "why don't you organize a trip to Wellington. So to take action I looked at the dates that we could go and decided on the 3/4 of June, I booked accommodation at a hotel by ringing them and organizing it. Something else I had to do was ring my auntie and uncle and ask them if they were free on those days they said yes, so I planed that we would go and spend some of the time with them. When I had finished speaking to them I told myself that I was showing active thinking by doing good thing by cheeking with them.  I also showed the leadership trait of Active thinker because I had to work out what I needed to do.
a

No comments:

Post a Comment