Wednesday 5 April 2017

R3 Home Learning Challenge Excellence blog post evidence

R3 Excellence blog post evidence      

5.4.17
Today I wanted to do a home learning challenge so to achieve this I started to cook some spaghetti bolognaise.  The country this dish comes from is Italy.  The first thing I needed to do was to put some water into a pot and turn it on so that it would boil.  While it was boiling I cooked a packet of mince.  when the mince was all browned I added a jar of dolmio sauce to it.  I put some garlic bread in the oven to cook as well.  Once the pasta was soft and mum said it was cooked I drained it like mum told me to.  Then I put some pasta on everyone's plates and put the mince on top.  I took the garlic bread out of the oven when it was done and put it all on the table for everyone to eat.  It tasted really good and everyone enjoyed it.  After this I thought that I showed respect by cooking up another cultures food.  I also showed the leadership trait of resilient's because when I got stuck I didn't give up.                                                                                 




No comments:

Post a Comment