Wednesday 12 April 2017

Excellence blog post 5

Excellence blog post 5 

11.4.17
Today I had band practice. When I arrived there I found out that instead of doing band practice Mrs Trotter had asked as to  introduce our self's at the end of term assembly. Then Mr Rule told us that we were going to make up a little routine to make a video so Ashley and I decided to say " hi my names Ashley and hi my names Maddy and we are in the Oaklands school band" then we were going to jump of the stage. After this Mr Rule  told us that we were then going to do a big group video so we did. After that Mr Rule told us that we could go, while coming back I was thinking about how much leadership I was showing by joining the school band. The care value that I showed was Community because I was contributing to the school.  I also showed the leadership trait of resilient's because when I got stuck I didn't give up and I also had to problem solve which is active thinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment