Thursday 6 April 2017

Key leadership role Excellence blog post 4

Key leadership role Excellence blog post 4

6.4.17
Today I had PALS but again I couldn't do it because of the weather. Instead of doing PALS today I volunteered to be a wet day monitor in room 15. When lunch time came it was time for me to go to my class, the other wet day monitors in my class were Charlotte L, Emily and Dabok. After we had gone into their class we saw some boys play fighting so we tried to get them to stop but we couldn't , so we got a teacher. Then we decided to start a coloring in game, two people joined the game but it was still fun to play. After our coloring in game I read to some of the children, quite a few people stopped and listened. When we had ten minutes till the bell rung we told them to pack up it didn't go so well but eventually they calmed down. After we had left the class I thought that I showed the community value by volunteering to be a wet day monitor.  I also showed the leadership trait of resilient's because when I got stuck I didn't give up, it was really hard to be a wet day monitor as the children didn't listen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment