Thursday 2 February 2017

R2 Home Learning Challenge Merit Evidence


 R2 Home Learning Challenge

2.2.17

After school today I decided that I would bake some biscuits and deliver them to my neighbours. I baked butter biscuits as this was in my mums recipe book. Half way through the recipe I realised that I had to put the biscuits in the fridge for 2 hours, this brought me down a little because I didn't know we had to do this at the start and was hoping to deliver them to the neighbours earlier. My neighbours complimented my biscuits because they were crunchy on the outside and gooey in the middle. My next step is to read through the recipe before I start next time so I don't get confused.
The CARE value I showed during this was Respect because I spent my time baking biscuits and delivering them to my neighbours.


No comments:

Post a Comment