Friday 10 February 2017

Key leadership role merit blog post 1

Key leadership role merit blog post 1 

10.2.17
Yesterday I took on the leadership role of being a PAL. But before I could be a PAL I had to train.  Some of the training I had to do was lead my class in a game.  To achieve this I had to pair up with another group and choose 2 games.  The games we chose were Indian tag and octopus. After we had done this we had to get all the gear we needed. After this we headed out onto the field with our class and tried to teach them the game.  Something challenging about this was trying to get the classes attention! Once we finally got their attention we set up the boundary and told them the rules and sorted them out into teams.  The first game we played was Indian tag.  Trying to explain the rules was hard because it is a very complicated game but I managed.  Once the game got started everyone was having a blast!Before we knew it our time had run out and it was time to pack up. Therefore I think I'm going to have a great year being a PAL leader. The care value I showed during this was excellence because I persevered and never gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment