Wednesday 8 February 2017

R1 Home Learning Challenge Merit Evidence

 R1 Home Learning Challenge

8.2.17

After school today I decided that I would do a home learning challenge. I wanted to improve my fitness so I went to Pioneer Pool and swam 1km of freestyle, backstroke and breath stroke. At first I was excited about having a new challenge to face. But once I started I got exhausted and thrown into the learning PIT. To climb my out of here I started to slow down and catch my breath so I didn't get as exhausted. At  the end I was relieved that I was done and happy that it was over. My next step is to keep up the same pace throughout the 1km so that I don't get exhausted. The CARE value I           showed was Excellence because I never gave up through the whole 1km.



No comments:

Post a Comment