Tuesday 30 May 2017

R7 distinction home learning challenge 2

 R7 distinction home learning challenge 2

30.5.17
On Saturday my dad and I went on an overnight tramp. We were going to go to Mt summers and to wool shed creek tramp. When we had got all our stuff packed and were ready to go we drove to Mt summers. It took us about 2 hours in to the hut, on our way in we saw some new and exciting things, we saw a mine that had been used in the 1800's and we also saw a rock tower witch we added a rock to. When we got to the hut we had our dinner and then went to sleep very early! In the morning we set of at about 9:30, on our way out we saw some spectacular views and also some interesting stuff such as a waterfall and a bus stop. When we had finished the tramp I told my dad that I really liked it because I put myself out of my comfort zone and tried a new thing,  I also showed the leadership trait of resilient's because when I got stuck I didn't give up. 





No comments:

Post a Comment