Wednesday 3 May 2017

Excellence blog post 6

Excellence blog post 6

3.5.17
Today at lunch time I had band practice. When I got there I saw that Jak was there, I walked into the radio station room and got out a stand then tuned my guitar. I helped Emily out with her drum set. Then we started to practice, we practiced can't stop the feeling. It was going alright. Mr Rule said that we would be preforming in three weeks and that made me a little bit nervous. Later on Mr Rule made only the guitars play and then I got really worried about preforming because I noticed that it wasn't that great, but that helped me want to motivate myself to keep practicing so I can get better and better. The care value I showed has excellence because I was trying my best.  I also showed the leadership trait of resilient's because when I got stuck I didn't give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment