Friday 12 May 2017

Excellence blog post 7

 Excellence blog post 7

12.5.17
On Monday it was assembly and the choir was singing in it. When the choir was asked to come up onto the stage everyone walked on, we had a sheet of paper with the lyrics on it so if we got stuck we could look at that. The first song we were singing was How far i'll go and I thought we sang that pretty well. Our second song was Africa and that was spectacular because we had added harmonies into it so that one half of the group was singing high and the other was singing low. After we had finished I told my friend that we had sung both songs really well and that by joining choir we have shown community.  I also showed the leadership trait of  goal focused because when I  was focused on what I needed to achieve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment