Sunday 21 May 2017

Excellence blog post 8

Excellence blog post 8

21.5.17
On Friday I had garden to table, Mr McAven put us into pairs I was with Ashley and Dabok. When we were at the garden Mr McAven gave us a job to do, our job was weeding. We had to weed plant box's 16,14,18 and 20. After we had done that Mr McAven told us that if we wanted to do more we could so we did. Just before the bell rang we got given some little kids to help us the first thing we did with them was get them gloves, then we told them what to do when weeding. After about ten minutes the bell rang so we had to get the little kids back to class and wash their hands. When I was walking them back to their class I asked if they enjoyed gardening and they said yes, I felt very proud of my self for taking part in them having fun. The care value I showed has respect because I was doing what Mr McAven wanted.  I also showed the leadership trait of  Active thinker because when I got stuck I problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment