Wednesday 3 May 2017

E5 Home learning challenge Distinction post 1

E5 Home learning challenge Excellence 

3.5.17
Last Friday I asked my dad if I could go to his work for the day, he said yes. I had to get up really early to get to his work. When I was there I helped the receptionist print, scan and file a few things. While I was there I found out a lot about being an accountant, some of the things I learnt were that you have to be good at mathematics and have an analytical mind. After the day had finished I told my dad that his work is really fun but it isn't really for me. I linked this experience to school today when we were looking up some careers that we might like to do. I showed the care value of excellence because I put myself out of my comfort,  I also showed the leadership trait of resilient's because when I got stuck I didn't give up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment