Thursday 8 June 2017

Distinction blog post 1

Distinction blog post 1

8.6.17
Today I had technology it was the last session before we moved, On the bus ride there I sat with Johanna. When we got to Lincoln my class went into the science room as we are doing science. The first thing we did was chose the element of the day; Anneke chose the element she chose AU that stands for gold and it is number 79 on the periodic table. After that our teacher told us that we were going to be doing an experiment on paper towels, the experiment was what paper towel can soak up the most water. We had five different brands, Viav, Tuffy, Earthcare, Value, and Pams. I did a hypothesis that Viva was going to soak up the most water and I was right. Then we went to Chinese this was fun as we were learning about sports and other things. On the way back from Lincoln I sat with Johanna and the noise level was alright but Mr Muller had to tell as once or twice to be quite. I thought that I showed Respect by listening to my teachers at tech and I respected others rights to learn, I also showed the leadership trait of Goal focused because In Chinese I was focused on my learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment