Sunday 20 August 2017

Key leadership role distinction post 10

Key leadership role distinction post 10
20.8.17
On Thursday I had PALS, Riley and I were doing PALS. The first thing we did was get the sound box and set up, we didn't have to put chairs across the hall because fidget spinner club as stopped. Riley and I started setting up but we couldn't find the key to the box so we asked Mr Hilary, it turned out that we had a boy's look when we looked. So at 1:00 we started doing jump jam. When it was time to pack up we left the long one going because the other PALS didn't turn up. I thought that I showed the care value of active thinking because we put the long jump jam on because the others didn't turn up, I also thought I showed the leadership trait of  trustworthy because I turned up on time to my duty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment